Healthy Practices in the University
- Strict adherence is observed to the Academic Calendar formulated for each year by the Academic Council
- National and International Seminars, Lectures and Workshops are regularly organized and faculty members are given all possible financial and academic backup to participate in such events at both the National and International levels. Eminent Scholars come to the University as visiting faculty.
- Statutory bodies like the Senate, the Syndicate, the Academic Council, the Faculties, the Research Board, the Boards of Studies are regularly in their meetings and both vibrant and vigilant in their deliberations.
- The University examination system is now fully computerised. The results of the entrance examinations are declared within twenty four hours.
- The University Press looks after the printing requirements of the University. During the Xth Plan, it is being modernized.
- To provide financial assistance to the needy students, a University Corpus Fund has been created.
- To ameliorate the grievance of every strata of University Community a standing mechanism has been evolved wherein three separate Grievance Committees function on a continuing basis.
The University of Rajasthan has been striving with fullest commitment to uphold the Hand Book and to sincerely implement the rules and regulations provided therein.